Hi lovelies, hope you all had a wonderful holiday! With the arrival of the new year nearly upon us, it got me thinking of my major highlights this past year. 2011 has been exceptionally blessed year for me in regards to fashion. I've been so lucky to have had these awesome experiences, and meet so many wonderful people this year. So without further adieu, these are my highlights (in no particular order) of 2011! :
Highlight of 2011 :
Tara Lynn, Candince Huffine, and Robyn Lawley on the cover of Vogue Italia
- Making fab friends in the blogging community!
- Receiving lovely message/e-mails from my readers
- Reaching over 300 followers on GFC
- Reaching over 100,000 page views
- Witnessing the rise of the "plus size" model!
- Attending LFW and going backstage
- Meeting jewellery designer Haley Kruger
- Meeting celeb make-up artist Adam De Cruz
- Meeting Thibault Masson of Ma-Grande-Taille/Plus-Size-Tall
- Meeting the lovely Simply Be team
- Meeting the awesome Evans team
- Meeting fashion designer Zandra Rhodes at the stunning Paramount restaurant
- Going to fashion shoots
- Going to the Plus-Size-Tall/Evans modelling competition finale
- Doing fashion reviews
- Starting a Tumblr (which can be found here!)
- Interviewing Robyn Lawley
- Being the Social Media Co-ordinator for Evolve magazine
- Guest blogging for Evans
- Attending press days
- Attending the Curvissa launch event
- Meeting Big Brother 11 Winner Josie Gibson
- Meeting fashion designer Susana Bettencourt
- Meeting Rivkie Baum editor of the awesome SLiNK magazine
- Getting previews of future collections
So there you have it folks, my highlights of 2011!
What were your highlights of 2011? Let me know! :)
* Disclaimer : In no shape or form am I trying to brag and showoff. Just wanted to share my experiences with you all!