Saturday 10 July 2010

Look of the Day: Safari Chic

Hello dolls, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I am currently in love with the "Jungle/Safari" trend, I love the different shades of greens and animal prints etc, so I put 3 looks together, I hope you enjoy :D


Outfit 1# -

ASOS Curve Mesh Waterfall Bandu Dress - £38.00
ASOS Leather and Stingray Wedge Sandals - £120.00
Evans - Chunky Bead Necklace - SALE - £5.00
Next - Gold Colored Wire Cuff - £8.00


Outfit 2# -

 Evans - Animal Print Dress - £59.50
Evans  - Brown Hip Belt - £12.00
New Look - Heeled Gladiator Sandals - £20.00
Evans - Large Thread Wrapped Earrings - SALE - £3.00
Evans - Tribal Wooden Bangles - £10.00


Outfit 3# -

Evans - Grey Necklace Trim Top - £29.50
Evans  - Mink Harem Tailored Trousers - £25.00
Oasis Metal Sheen Four Mixed Multi Mesh Bangle- ASOS - £14.00
Dorothy Perkins - Silver Cut Out Platform Shoes - £42.00
Have a fabulous weekend ladies! Oh, as for my letter challenge, I know I'm behind but I'm working on it lol. So look forward to more letters, and OOTD's, coming at ya very soon ;D

God Bless,
Love,
LaCara
<3

8 comments:

KowA D said...

Outfit #3 is my favorite! But I love the color choices in outfit #1, those wedges are hot, but they are out of my budget.


http://kowa-kola.blogspot.com/

L said...

Awwww thanks! Outfit 3# was my fav!
And girrrrl they're out of my budget too, but a girl can dream lmao! ;P

<3

Kristel Knows said...

you put this together beautifuly <3

L said...

Thank you sweetie! :D <3

Sassy Sarah said...

Love the look! Especially the first one, that ASOS Curve Mesh Waterfall Bandu Dress truly rocks :)

A Gluten Freestyle said...

My favourite is the third one. Perfect choices!
x

thickchic said...

omg i love the nude heels n the green army looking dress!!

L said...

Thanks ladies! You guys are amazing! :D
<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...