Friday 9 July 2010

30 Letters of Summer : Day 19 - Someone Who Pesters Your Mind

Dear S.N,

You pester my mind, and not in a good way. When I first met you, my very first impression of you, was that you was fake, and as they say "a first impression is a lasting impression".  But I decided to give you a try, because I believe everyone deserves a chance, and while we started off good, it certainly didn't end that way. You gained my trust, and my love, but I wasn't aware that you was so two-faced or spiteful. You gave me the whole "Girls before boys" speech, and I genuinely believed you. Guys aside, that wasn't the only thing that caused our "friendship" to deteriorate, you were talking behind my back and used me to get attention. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and in the end you turned out exactly how I first thought you were, fake. I think deep down, you're a nice person, but your need to "fit" in and to be in the limelight all the time is definitely working against you. I think if you were just yourself, we would still be friends now, but everything must come to end at some point. The reason you pester my mind, is because you refuse to acknowledge that our "friendship" is over! You constantly get involved in any conversation I have, you stalk not only my facebook but also my Cileks, you just make it so difficult. I've been pretty clear, that we can't be friends. I forgive you for everything that you've done, but I just want nothing to do with you. I don't need negativity in my life, and I only want to surround myself with uplifting positive people. I sincerely wish you the best in life, and I hope one day you'll allow the world to see the real you.

LaCara

1 comment:

May said...

Hot summer, people are always upset. Thank you!
Tag Heuer Grand Carrera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...