Monday 12 July 2010

30 Letters of Summer : Day 21 - Someone You Judged by First Impressions

Dear K.T,

When I first met you, I thought you was a little weird, because you stared quite abit or you would zone out and gaze into space lmao. Although you’re still a little “weird” in my opinion, words cannot describe how much I love you! You crack me up, from our “marriage” to our “arguments”, I always have a laugh with you. You’ve been extremely supportive of me and you’re like my brother now! So you’re stuck with me for life. I really love how positive you are, I’ve never seen you down (with the exception of one occasion). You are like a ray of sunshine, you’re so upbeat, and when I talk to you I immediately feel so much better. I wish that I could see you more often, and I will definitely be there for you’re leaving party! You’re destined for great things, and you’ll be successful because you’re humble and down-to-earth, which are your amazing qualities. I love our talks, because we laugh non-stop and we just keep it real with each other. You’ve had an impact on my life for the better, and I thank God that he has brought you into my life. You’re positive and that’s what I need in my life right now, positivity. I wish you the best of luck and many years of happiness!




Love,
LaCara,
<3<3<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...