Monday 19 July 2010

Nordstrom Loving!

Hello dolls, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! I love Nordstrom, I browse daily and I have a very long wishlist lmao. Nordstrom is having their Anniversary Sale, so I picked out a couple of my favorite things!

1. Nordstrom - Calvin Klein Sleeveless Blouson Dress - £73.36
2. Nordstrom - Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Drape Front Dress - £55.00
3. Nordstrom - Calvin Klein Gathered Neck Satin Sheath Dress - £120.90
4. Nordstrom - Halogen Drape Neck Sweater - £33.89
5. Nordstrom - London Times By Maggy - London Sleeveless Shirtdress - £33.21 
6. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Marc Jacobs 'Twisted Q - Lil Riz' Hobo - £193.51
7. Nordstrom - Franco Sarto 'Focus' Wedge Sandal - £61.10
8. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Furla 'Tate' Shopper Bag - £203.02
9. Nordstrom - Nina West 'Sayra' Sandal - £67.89
10. Nordstrom - Marc Jacobs Metal Aviator Sunglasses - £44.08 (ON SALE)
11.  Next - Mixed Metal Expander Pack - £18.00

If I had the money, I would buy the whole of Nordstrom lol. So I kind of made semi-outfits. The CK blouson dress goes with the MJ aviators and the NW 'Sayra' sandal.  The London Sleeveless Shirtdress goes with the FS wedge sandal and the MJ bag. The Furla bag goes with the drape front dress, the CK satin sheath dress, and the Halogen sweater (actually that bag goes with anything).

I know I keep saying I will do OOTD's, but at the moment it isn't possible, there's alot going on and I really haven't found the time to put together quality outfits. So just bare with me! It would mean so much to me if you all could vote for me for the "Cosmo Blog Award"! All you have to do is say what you like about my blog, it would mean so much to me if all of you voted!! Just click on the vote badge and it'll take you directly to the voting page, thank you in advance!!  :)

God Bless,
Love,
LaCara
<3


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...