Sunday 18 July 2010

30 Letters of Summer : Day 23 - The Last Person You Kissed

Dear S.M,


I wasn't sure if I was going to write this letter, but then I remembered you was an extremely good kisser, however we didn't end on good terms, you left out some important details. I'm not going to travel down memory lane with you, simply because it isn't worth it. What we had wasn't serious, afterall it was a "fling" right? What I am going to say is, I wish you was honest with me from the start. That's the least you owed me, if you'd have told me from the start that you wasn't available, I would've been cool about it, but you lied instead, and I'm so glad what we had wasn't serious. While your intent wasn't malicious, you did decieve me, therefore I had to cut all communications with you. I just hope you're honest from now on, because you are a good guy, I just think you like to have things your way too much. I wish you the best and I hope you're okay.


All the best,
LaCara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...