Friday 25 June 2010

30 Letters of Summer : Day 6 - A Stranger

Dear Stranger,
You captivated me from the moment I saw you. You looked like a superstar, well actually more like a footballer, but even still you had it going on. I used to look forward getting on to the "279" bus in the morning, in hope that I would see you and I usually did, and we’d have intense eye convo’s and smile at each other lol. I wish I had the courage to talk to you, but you left me speechless, at the time I was just beginning to feel genuinely confident within myself, and I wasn’t quite ready to approach you. But now I wish had approached you, because who knows, we might’ve hit it off and maybe we wouldn’t but least I’d know. The last time I saw you, I was very surprised because I’d just moved from Tottenham to a new area, and there you was getting on my bus in my new area, and I’d thought you lived in Tottenham the whole time, obviously not lol. It kind of felt like fate, but I didn’t take the risk of just saying “Hi”, and boy I wish I did. Well I hope you’re doing well and I wish you the best, stranger.

Love,
LaCara
<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...