Friday 25 June 2010

30 Letters of Summer : Day 7 - Your Ex-Boyfriend

Dear V.P,

Looking back to when we was together, I am so glad it didn’t work. We wasn’t meant to be, and I knew that before I agreed to go be with you. I regret buckling under your pressure to go out with you, I wish I stood my ground and continued to tell you “No!”, because I had no feelings for you what so ever. When we was together, I felt stifled, I was restricted and I felt tied down, I wasn’t happy and in fact I was sad the whole time we was together. I was trying to be nice and please you, and I wish I didn’t. The relationship was one sided, and I don’t see how it lasted as long as it did. I wasn’t strong when I was with you, but I’ve learnt from our “relationship”. I’ve learnt not to settle for anything less, and not to be with someone in order to please them, because I sold myself short when I was with you. You was controlling and refused to give me my space, you acted immaturely and didn’t deserve me. You accused me of fooling around, you was jealous and ill tempered, at times you could be sweet but that was very rare. I repressed so much because I didn’t want to cause arguments and tried to make things easy for you! RME (Roll my eyes), you taught me valuable lessons, and I won’t make the same mistakes again, so that’s all I can thank you for. I wish you the best in life…



LaCara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...