Sunday 22 April 2012

Back to the Beginning...


For a while now I've been in a blogging rut, you could probably tell due to the lack of blog posts. After going through every emotion possible, I've finally had a creative epiphany. I'm going back to the beginning. When I first started my blog, the main focus was on my personal thoughts, my personal tastes, my personal experiences, and somewhere down the line I've felt like my blog has lost it's sparkle, and has become quite generic. So I've decide to go back to the beginning and try again to relight my blogging fire. From now on you can expect more posts from a personal perspective, and at times you may not agree with me, but I think different views of opinions and debates are healthy and help keep the interest alive. I'm also going to try and set up a blogging schedule, so I can become more consistent and not leave you hanging for long periods of time. Now I can't promise that I'll stick to it, but I'm willing to try and get back into the groove of blogging.

I also want to thank you once again, for sticking by me and supporting me even when I haven't been the best blogger. You mean so much to me and I can't thank you enough for supporting my little blog.

So buckle up and enjoy the ride, because even though I don't know where this may lead, at least we can enjoy the ride together. :)

Lot's of love,

LaCara
x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful, LaCara! I'm so excited you'll be blogging with a more personal focus again! :) x

cherry vidal said...

yay! look forward to it! xoxo

Wait Until The Sunset said...

yayyy!!!! hope to read lots from you soon!! x

Unknown said...

You have done an excellent job in passing out the message through this blog, keep up the good work! Bollywood saree

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...