Monday 11 July 2011

Review : So Fabulous!

The lovely K&Co, were kind enough to sent me two items from the So Fabulous! range to review, and fabulous they are indeed! I chose the Embellished Neck Tunic and the Drapey Cover Up, which are now on sale at K&Co.


Embellished Neck Tunic



Sorry for the dodgy pic! I need a new camera :(


PROS : This tunic is made of a soft stretchy viscose material, and you can dress this top up or down, also the embellishment detail on the neckline is really eye catching. It has batwing sleeves which means you'll be able to move freely and stay cool. The fit is true to size and it also has an elasticated band at the end, so you can wear it long or short depending on your preference.

CONS : The embellishment makes this top really itchy/irritating. I don't know if it's me having a reaction, but it's really unpleasant. So I suggest wearing a tank top underneath to protect your chest.

OVERALL : 7/10 - Lovely top that is comfortable and great for the summer!

 

Drapey Cover Up





PROS : This cardigan is light weight, and made of a soft viscose material, which is perfect for summer if I want some coverage while staying cool. The colour is a lovely neutral tone which is on trend right now, and I love the tab details on the shoulders. The fit is pretty generous, and I would recommend sizing down because it's quite loose and flowy, unless you like the oversized look!

CONS : None!

OVERALL : 9/10 - I would definitely recommend the Drapey Cover Up, it's stylish and drapes beautifully!


So that is my review, and I hope you've found it helpful! Why not visit K&Co for a great range of ladies clothing (yep I'm totally encouraging you to shop!).


Please visit : www.kandco.com












12 comments:

Gazel M. said...

Looking adorable, LaCara. ^^

Anonymous said...

I love neutral colors, and the drapey cardigan looks great. Is that a scarf you're wearing as a shirt? If so, it looks fab on you, my dear!

xo, Jill
http://jillybeanstalk.blogspot.com

WhatLauraLoves said...

You look gorgeous, I love the first look the most :)

Laura xoxo
www.whatlauralovesuk.com

L said...

Thanks ladies!! :D

@ Jill - Yep! I'm rocking a scarf as a top, inspired by Tanesha of Girls with Curves :D

<3

Unknown said...

i love the first outfit... I wore something similiar today... but I am seriously digging that drapey cover up because it would ROCK over a maxi!!! Nice review!!

ZAG said...

YES!! To the drapey cover up. Its definitely a winner. Your reviews are honest and helpful. I like the first top too, but the cover up just has a wow factor. You look cute in both!

Thick Threads said...

they looks really great! the black one looks super comfy and chic like you could party in it all night and then go home pass out in it and not even mind lol. the second one looks sooo pretty love the print! its very cute with those jeans! :)

xox
A_Riot
www.thickthreads.net

naomi_g0300 said...

Love these outfits hun!

Especially love how you have styled the second one with the floral scarf! Looking hot!

Anonymous said...

Hi LaCara! I really love the first top on you! I'm always a fan of a bit of embellishment, if it was in a colour rather than black I think it would be lovely in the daytime, but the black would definitely look chic for nighttime! Shame it's a bit itchy!
Thanks for entering my giveaway :) Good luck!!
xoxo
Meg

StephanieDJL said...

You look lovely bb!

Gaëlle PRUDENCIO said...

I love the style with the cover up. The flower tunic is very cute.

Wait Until The Sunset said...

oohh! that first outfit is hot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...