Edited by: Thom of The Sunday Best
With fashion weeks in full swing it would have been easy for the IFB fold to post multiple photos and call it a day. Hats off to these dedicated writers for continuing to pump out original content on often thorny issues (negative blogging anyone?). In particular it was nice to finally see more than one male blogger throwing his hat into the ring. Dressed for Dinner - we salute you and your lovely beard.
The IFB Weekly Roundup :
- Oh La La Curves - We need diversity....
- The Taxonomy of My Wardrobe - Negative fashion bloggers - why?
- A la Modest - Bjork - the bold and bizarre living canvas
- Beauty and the Recession - 5 ways to avoid bitchy commenting
- Beyond Fabric - Buckle up
- Dressed for Dinner - The growth of menswear
- Oranges and Apples - Negative blogging
- QQueen of Hearts - Are you in it for the fame or fortune?
- Other Dutch Animals - Gap teeth: fashion trend?
- Sam Sensibility - Is Gareth Pugh predicting a future without catwalks?
- Sparrow and Urchin - Henry Ford
- Sugar and Spice - Postscript - copying in fashion industry
- The Sunday Best - The curious appeal to authenticity
- The Coveted - Nicole Miller's preppy twist
- Watch This Place - Stockings and stereotypes
- Fashion Limbo - How to grow old gracefully and happily
- For Those About To Shop - Giving back is the new black
- Forever Amber - Back to the asylum
- Fuyume - Japanese fashion's influence on western style
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - The Money Myth of Fashion Blogging