Tuesday 17 August 2010

What I've been working on....


So I've been researching about the plus-size industry, and I've decided I'm going to be writing a series of articles about what I've learnt, and my personal opinions etc. I'm really excited, because I've asked quite a few people who are deeply involved in the industry, to give me some of their insight, and many of them have agreed, which is extremely exciting! I wasn't expecting that, but I'm glad they're on board to help me out. I'll also be posting interviews, to give you a more personal outlook in regards to the plus-size industry. So I hope some of you may find this interesting, because I'm working really hard on this "project", so just keep an eye out. I hope all of you are well!

P.S. I've already posted one article, "The Plus-Size Industry Examined : The Plus-Size Market" go check it out, and tell me what you think. I'll be posting a personal response about my article later.

God Bless,
Love,
LaCara
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...