The Rules : The rules are to answer 8 questions and then make up 8 new ones and to tag 8 others!
1. What would you ask for if a genie granted you 3 wishes?
I would ask to win the lottery, live a happy life, and to remain humble.
2. What are 3 things you love the most about yourself?
I love my eyes. I think although they're quite small, they are my best features. I love the color of them and they are a deep brown and crystal clear, people say I have pretty eyes, well I have to agree lmao. I love my cheeks (the ones on my face lmao), I receive so many compliments on them, I think I have great cheekbones, my drama teacher would always talk about them, which made me feel special lol. Lastly but certainly not least, are my boobs, I get a lot of comments on them too lmao, they make feel feminine, and sexy.
3. Who is your style icon?
My Grandma, she has always been fashionable, even now in her "Golden Years". She still gets her hair done, and she leaves the house looking like a true fashionista. I think I get my love for fashion from her, I remember playing in her walk in closet when I was 2-3 years old. She had such a decadent room, everything in her room was pretty much designer brand, so she is my style icon. Hopefully one day I'll be able to have a walk in closet lmao.
4. Do you have a favorite quote or any words of wisdom to share?
"How someone treats you is their karma. How you react is your karma" - I live by this quote, I think you have to be very mature to handle difficult situations, and I have been in plenty of those, and each time I am getting better with dealing with them. If someone treats you badly, cut them off and keep on going, negativity thrives off of negativity, the best way to deal with is to be positive and keep a smile on your face. "Don't dish out, what you can't take back" - if you're going to judge someone, be prepared to be judged back.
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to become when you grow up?
I wanted to be everything, I wanted to be a doctor, a astronaut, a lawyer (still do), a fashion designer (still do), a news reporter, a teacher etc. I wanted to do it all lmao.
6. 5 years from now, when you look back at this phase in you life, what do you think you'll say?
Hopefully I'll say "Wow, I've come a long way....and life is fabulous!"
7. What kind of music are you into?
I'm into all kinds of music, I love R & B, Dancehall, Bashment, Garage, Pop Techno, Slow Jams, Jazz, Arabic (Nancy Ajram is my favorite), and currently I'm really into traditional Native American music.
8. What is the most important lesson you have learnt in your life so far?
The most important lesson I've learnt is to be grateful and count your blessings. I've been through so much, I've hit rock bottom and had to climb back up only to be knocked down again. However after all I've been through, I reminded myself that "there are people in worst conditions than you LaCara",so just be grateful for the little things, that way bigger and better blessings will come your way.
Here are my questions :
- What's your favorite color and why?
- Who is your favorite designer?
- What is your best feature?
- Can you describe your personality?
- Where do you find inspiration in regards to fashion?
- If you could change one thing in your life right now, what would you change?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?
- What is your favorite quote?
And I tag these fabulous ladies :