Wednesday 14 July 2010

City Chic

City Chic is the leading plus size retailer in Australia, they offer sexy and bold fashion in sizes 14-24. They gain inspiration from all over the world, and their designers travel regularly to London, LA, Tokyo, Rome, New York, and Paris; so you’ll definitely be getting all the latest fashion trends internationally. City Chic’s stores have a fun atmosphere, because they have a passion for fashion and it shows! Their style team will provide you with all the up to date style tips to keep a “city” girl looking “chic” at all times. City Chic ships internationally, so you definitely won’t miss out on their fabulous clothes. BBM did a review on their clothes, so go check it out, because City Chic has a lot to offer. However, I wish they had the larger sizes available on the site, I think you would have to go into their store to find a size 24. Anyway I chose a couple of pieces that I absolutely adore :








Draped Fringed Vest - £31.48



Beaded Fringe Shoulder Top - £35.98
I love this top!!



Chiffon Print Jagged Hem Long Top - £31.48
This was sold out in my size :(



Tiered Glam Beads Top - £31.48




Visit their website : www.citychiconline.com
you won't be disappointed!
 

1 comment:

disco said...

City Chic does have some great stuff! =D Here's another Aussie label worth checking out too - Dream Diva! I recently picked up some gorgeous stuff and they do international delivery too.

xo Check out my blog!
http://dialogueswithafruitcake.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...