Wednesday 14 July 2010

30 Letters of Summer : Day 22 - Someone You Want to Give a Second Chance To

Dear J.M,

I miss you. I wish we still kept in contact, but my pride is big, actually both of our prides are too big lol. I miss the times we would talk about anything and everything, I would love for us to speak again. You were so special to me, we can’t undo the past, but we can create a better future. I want us to have a second chance, because what we had was truly special. We allowed something petty to come between us, and for that I’m sorry, but at the same time it takes two to tango. We took our time to build our relationship, but it crumpled so fast, which makes me wonder was we ever as close as I perceived. I want to mend our relationship, I know it won’t be the same as before, but I can accept that, because everything changes. I was in tuned with you, as you were with me. You always knew how to make me laugh, and you fascinated me with your knowledge. When I looked at you, my heart would fill up with unconditional love. I still care about you, and I want the best for you. I often think about you, and I wonder do you think of me? I was deeply hurt when we decided to break contact, while it was mutual, I really didn’t want to let you go, but I loved you so I did. No one can fill your shoes, and you’ll always have a place in my heart. You was the first guy to actually accept me for “me“, and didn’t try to change or control me. You showed me a glimpse of true happiness, so thank you. I believe everything happens for a reason, and I believe you and I were only meant to be for a moment in time. I wish you nothing but happiness, and the best in life.

Love,
LaCara
<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...