Sunday 4 July 2010

30 Letters of Summer : Day 14 - Someone You Drifted Away From

To whom I've drifted away from (this will be an open letter, as I've drifted away from alot of people) ,

I believe everything happens for a reason, and if we've drifted apart then it was time for us to move on. People come and go throughout our lives, and I've learnt that you have to let go in order to move forward. That's why I'm not sad if I drift away from someone, at least I've had them in my life for a short amount of time, and had the opportunity to know them. But then again, I'm a drifter, I go from one thing to another quite often, so drifting from people is quite natural for me. However, I believe I found friends for life, I love my girls, they are my world (Rahel, Sanel, Sultana) and my boys too lol. Drifting is something everyone does, it's inevitable. So to those who I've drifted away from, it was an honour to know you and I wish you the best in life.

Love,
LaCara
<3

2 comments:

thickchic said...

keep your head up girl!! and smile!!

L said...

Thank you sweetie! You too! :D

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...