Tuesday 1 June 2010

Rings Galore : Wants of the Week

Hey dolls, I hope all of you are well today! Tomorrow I should have an outfit post for you, if my "photographer" is up for it :). Anyhoo, I love jewellery, especially chunky rings and bangles! So right now I'm saving up, so that I can indulge in my addiction ;D. ASOS has a really wide variety of beautiful rings at affordable prices, so I was browsing today and I came across these beauties :


1. ASOS Sun Shaped Ring - £12.00
2. Oasis Boudoir Domed Stone Ring - £12.00
3. ASOS Double Finger Keyboard Ring - £8.00 (My favourite!)
4. ASOS Summer Cocktail Ring - £12.00
5. ASOS Resin Ring - £8.00
6. Tom Binns "Alice in Wonderland, Keyhole Ring"  - £40.00
7. ASOS Twisted Filigree Bow Ring - £7.00
8. ASOS Leatherette Flower Ring - £8.00


So what is your favourite piece of jewellery? Drop me a comment, and let me know! :D

13 comments:

StephanieDJL said...

The keyboard ring is my favourite too! SO cute.

Kiyanna Shanay said...

girlprops.com and fabuless.com both have amazing rings! I love cool rings too.

Weesha said...

ok, I want that keyboard ring too- it's so cute!!

Anonymous said...

that keyboard ring is awesome. i like anything that is unique and fun :)

Courtney said...

I love the Oasis domed ring and the Asos "Summer Cocktail Ring". Gorgeous!

Loving The Reflection

thickchic said...

they are cute!! i love them!!

Kristel Knows said...

DEF. at the moment RINGS! RINGS! RINGS! and these are beautiful! :)

dc said...

I could go crazy for jewellery!
Those rings are gorgeous.
DC
XX

T said...

ooooooooooooooo I want that leather flower ring!

L said...

Thank you ladies for the comments, I agree with all of them, that keyboard ring will definitely be mine at any costs lol :D

@ Kiyanna - thanks for the links hun :D

<3

Nefertiti said...

je suis fan de la bague piano double d assos ;O)

http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C said...

they are so cute, if i had to choose it would be between the keyboard and the keyhole.

http://bigsizeonasmallbudget.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...