Monday, 27 October 2014

Fall Neutrals Wishlist!



Like it or not, fall is here, with winter hot on its tails. It’s time to revamp the fall wardrobe a little bit with some clothing that begs to be worn during a walk through the park on a chilly day. From  booties to eye shadow, I have an outfit picked out from head to toe that’ll keep you comfortable but looking stylish. Everything on my wishlist, is eligible to ship to the UK and internationally, and you'll see some converted prices below. 




Cleo Booties from Roamans $49.99 (£31)
Quilted Moto Jeans from Gap - £49.95
Hibou Socks - $14 (£7.77)
Naked Basics 2 from Sephora - £22


What’s on your fall must have list? Let me know! :)







7 comments:

james kelli said...

Hi there, Thanks for sharing such an interesting blog post that I really enjoyed here. You wrote here about the wardrobe that filled with a lot of things of our daily wear products and apparels we uses day to day.
Hair Brands Online
Affordable Hair Products

Love Glasses said...

Everything looks so adorable!

Ting Liu said...

Great collections - very inspiring!

Tom Cameron said...

Dresses I ordered for plus size were good . http://www.lucyclothing.com.au/ladies-plus-size

RD Robertson said...

Thanks for sharing your collection. I like pants most. I have collected these things from the Boutiqueken.

Love Glasses said...

nice post

john said...

I love this post. Some really nice things in your wishlist. http://www.lucyalice.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...