Wednesday 15 January 2014

Modern Design Inc Review!


Recently I was contacted by Modern Design Inc to do a review on their Tungsten ring line. Tungsten rings are made of a rare and durable metal, that is extremely strong and nearly unbreakable. Unlike traditional metals such as gold, silver, platinum etc Tungsten is quite heavy and has a melting point of 6192 degrees Fahrenheit. Tungsten rings have become vastly popular for it's steel-like appearance and shine. Tungsten rings will look new for years to come, as they are scratch resistant which is a major bonus. 

After finding out so many interesting facts about Tungsten rings, it was hard to make a choice, as Modern Design Inc had so many beautiful rings to choose from. I finally settled on the 'Polished Flat Tungsten Carbide Ring with Beveled Edges and Roman Numerals Engraving'. 




Pros : As mentioned before, Tungsten rings are heavier than the average ring. I was pleasantly surprised, as it wasn't as heavy as I expected it to be; it has a nice weight to it and doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. I love the appearance of the ring, it has a timeless look and feel. A major plus for Modern Design Inc, is that their ring sizes ranges from 3-14 and have either 6mm, 7mm, or 8mm in width. Wonderful sizing options, if you're like me, who has larger and thicker fingers than most. I highly suggest  MDI, as a great option to shop for affordable rings.

Cons : Tungsten rings are targeted for men, and therefore the ring designs are masculine. This is one of three rings that I found to be unisex. I would've liked if there were Tungsten rings specifically for women, with classic and contemporary feminine designs. 

Overall : I will definitely be placing future orders with Modern Design Inc, they have beautiful Tungsten rings at affordable prices, and they're customer service is excellent! 


Follow MDI on Twitter : https://twitter.com/moderndesigninc




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...