Wednesday 21 December 2011

Beautiful France!


Ma-Grande-Tallie.com has launched a new plus size magazine, 'Beautiful France', which is the sister publication of 'Beautiful UK'. This will be the first "plus size" magazine to be launched in France. Beautiful France will be available for free in PDF format and for iPad in the Apple App store. Here's what Ma-Grande-Tallie.com had to say about their new magazine :



Cover Girl : Fluvia Lacerda

"Beautiful France is a very fashion forward publication, even though it is in French, there are a lot of spreads and features that many non French speakers will be able to comprehend. Our premiere issue will feature around 30 out of the 85 pages of fashion spreads, which is rare for a plus size magazine. We also have several features from our UK sister magazine that include, Adele, Beth Ditto and Fluvia Lacerda. We also have an exclusive interview with Stephanie Zwicky of Blog de Big Beauty and we have a never before seen fashion spread featuring America's Next Top Model winner Whitney Thompson."

I love that plus size magazines are taking off like rockets, and gaining popularity around the globe. I'm definitely looking forward to the future issues of 'Beautiful France', what about you? Do you read plus size magazines? Do you find them useful? Let me know! :)


2 comments:

Kristina "The Chubby Cruiser" said...

shes gorgeous!

confusedbrit said...

I've only recently gotten into reading plus size magazines, and I must say that I kinda wish I'd been reading them longer! I've got the uk version of Beautiful, and it is exactly that....also been reading pretty much any online plus size magazine I've come across. The fact they're written by people that are plus size, or at least understand being that way was a revelation to me. And to be able to turn the pages, virtual or otherwise, and see fashion I can drool over and then actually wear is a godsend. More of them in my book!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...