Monday 3 October 2011

IGIGI's A/W Fall Iconic Collection!

IGIGI have launched their stunning A/W Fall Iconic Collection, that takes sophistication, elegance, and femininity to a whole new level.  Inspired by the golden ages of Hollywood’s most glamorous screen icons, this collection consists of tailored and waist-defining wide-leg pants, elongated pencil skirt suits in rich tweeds, animal prints, and embellished side-slit dresses, that will allow you to unleash your inner Hollywood starlet!

Here is what founder and head designer Yuliya Raquel had to say about the new collection :

I am so excited about this collection where I was inspired and influenced by the glamour of these beautiful and powerful women who were the original, trend-setting style icons. They took their individual style to such exponential levels that they have continued to awe and impress fans around the world. The strong sense of style that each of these women created transcends time and celebrates the power of femininity for women of today and they will continue to do so for generations to come. - Yuliya Raquel

My favourite item from this collection is the seductive 'Loren Dress', I love everything about this dress, particularly the rich berry colour and the embellishment detail, that creates/defines a curvy waist. 

The Fall Iconic Collection is now available in sizes 12-32 online, and prices ranges from $60-$320.








For more information please visit : www.igigi.com



5 comments:

Thefourhenrys said...

as always love your posts. I miss your OOTD posts xx

Thick Threads said...

i have never shopped there. How are their sizings and their delivery? i like the red top its really pretty. I realised i need more fancy clothing :P will have to check them out. great post :)

xo
anita

Anonymous said...

i like that line, my friend! it looks so glamour! hugs!

Wait Until The Sunset said...

ooooo looks like an awesome collection! :)

I just found your blog and I'm loving it! I'm your new follower! :)

Olivia :) x
Wait Until The Sunset

Longuette said...

I love the first top altough I do not wear animal prints (I am too shy!!)

Love, Ylenia | Longuette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...