Thursday 25 November 2010

Look of the Day : Tis the Season....Part II

If you are into the classic "girlie girl" look, then this outfit is perfect for you! It has ruffles, satin, pearls, lace, and sparkle, what more could you ask for?! This outfit is very chic & feminine, and you'll definitely turn heads in this outfit, so go ahead and shine! ;)





Evans - Sasperilla Satin Bandage Dress - £49.99
Evans - Black Lace Peeptoe Platforms - £39.50
ASOSChiffon and Satin Ruffle Clutch - £26.00
ASOS - Oasis Enamel Bangle Stack - £16.00
ASOS - Pearl Heart Stud Earrings - £6.00


5 comments:

Mode Plus said...

I love this look. I'm so torn this holiday what to wear. There are too many choices, ugh! Maybe I'm coming to London and we can meet???

xx Joanna xx said...

Thats a lovley dress.perfect for a xmas party Id have to put a sparkly sequined shrug with it to add a bit of glitz when on the dancefloor !!

Jo xxx

L said...

@ Nem - I hear ya! So many outfits, so little time! And ooohhh sounds like a fab idea! I would love to meet you! :D

@ Joanna - That is a fab idea, a sequined shrug would definitely make you shine on the dancefloor ;D


<3<3<3

dc said...

I'm a girlie girl so I need pearls, lace, ruffles, sequins and bows!
I haven't yet decide for this christmas!

cherry vidal said...

ooooh ruffle clutch....mmmmmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...