Tuesday 19 October 2010

'Lanvin for H&M' : Leaked Preview!

How fierce is this picture?! A preview image from the 'Lanvin for H&M' collection has been released, and it's surpassed what I expected! The complete collection of images will be released in November, which include 30 pieces and 15 accessories for women. While there be 25 pieces and 10 accessories for men. I'm loving the one-shouldered puff dress, the textures, and especially the tuxedo jacket. I can't wait to see the rest of the collection! November, hurry up and get here!



From left : Hannelore Knuts, Jane Schmitt, Tati Collitar& Natasha Poly -
Photographer - David Sims


3 comments:

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Hi sweetie!! this looks amazing, thanks for sharing! the fashion looks really amazing and high quality. I love how they used a fab older model too :) love you lots sweetie! talk to you tomorrow, or maybe you can thursday? <3 Anika

Kristel Knows said...

OMG!!! I can NOT wait! :D yay, when does he collection come out? in novemeber, omg omg omg...I can not wait LOL.

Shercole said...

Something about Lanvin just does it for me!!!! omg.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...