Sunday 4 July 2010

30 Letters of Summer : Day 12 - The Person You Hate/Caused You alot of Pain

Dear A.A,


You hurt me very deeply. I thought we was "friends", and I cared about you so much, I loved you like a brother, obviously that wasn't enough for you. The fact that you smiled to my face, and then ran to diss me behind my back while I wasn't around hurt me. I thought you would've been man enough to tell me to my face, and you didn't. I guess I was kind of naive to believe you was a "genuine friend", I mean you dissed other people, so I don't know why I believed you wouldn't diss me.  Thinking about it now, I'm glad I found out what you're truly like, because I believe "whatever is done in the dark will always come out into the light" , and quite frankly I'm better off without you. You constantly competed against me, you criticised me, and most of the time you was downright rude. Yet I accepted all of your flaws because I thought you had my back, and that was my mistake, but it's your loss. I wish you the best, and one day you'll realise I was a true friend.


LaCara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...