Tuesday 29 June 2010

30 Letters of Summer : Day 9 - Someone You Wish You Could Meet

Dear God,

I wish I could I meet you right now, I would love to know what’s in store for me. My connection with you is very strong, so I know you respond to any question I may have for you, yet sometimes I feel like I can’t hear your reply. I have so many questions and thoughts on today’s world, and you have the answers, so perhaps you can enlighten me. There are times when my faith wavers, not because I don’t have faith in you, but because at times I don’t have faith in myself. Then when I pray, everything seems to fall into place, so thank you, for your never ending support and unconditional love. My faith and love for you is eternal, you've been with me from the day I was brought on to your world, and I am for ever grateful for that. All I ask is that you continue to remain by my side, and continue to guide me.
Love,
LaCara
<3<3<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...