Sunday 11 April 2010

Colour Trends : Spring / Summer 2010 and Skin Tones.

This season colours are all about understated nudes, and soft pastels. Pinks, blues, browns, and greens are a couple of colours to look out for. There are so many colours to choose from, therefore there are many options when choosing the right colour for you.


Finding the right colours for your skin tone is very important, because with the wrong colours in (cosmetics or clothing) ; your skin tone will look tired and drained. Also your eyes might appear shadowed with dark circles, and even your teeth can have a slight yellow hue. With the right colours, your skin tone will look radiant and glowing. Your eyes will appear brighter and clearer, and your hair will reflect highlights.


If you have a cooler skin tone go for "jewel tones" colours, such as blues, greens, pinks, purples, magenta's, blue-based reds etc. If you have a warmer skin tone go for “earth tones” colours, such as yellows, oranges, browns, yellowish greens, and orange-based reds etc.


If you don’t know your skin tone, look at the underside of your arm, if your veins appear a bluish you are cool toned (as I am) , if your veins appear greenish you are warm toned. Here is a colour chart take a look at the colours and see how they go with your skin tone. I hope this has helped, let me know what skin tone you are :)


Love LaCara
x





3 comments:

the EyeZuh said...

my mom always said i look nice in orange :) lolz

and thank u for the comment on my post... to tell u the truth... it's a member of my family :( so its even tougher

L said...

I bet ya do! :)

Awwww no problem girl, ohhh man, I've been there too with that, so I know what you mean. I hope everything works out though :)
x

Nefertiti said...

je suis plus dans les froids je crois ;O)

http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...